All the casinos near me and their best deals! CasinosAvenue helps you to locate worldwide casinos with accuracy and to find the best establishments near you for your next visit. The CasinosAvenue’s team regularly updates our directory listing over 3,500 casinos, card rooms and poker rooms. Casino Promotions. Seminole Wild Card Members have the chance to win great prizes including: cash, cars, trips, luxurious gifts, Free Play and more! Use your membership card each time you play slots or table games to earn entries and qualify for promotional drawings. Seminole Wild Card Members also receive invites to special player parties. Today you have the opportunity to play with free money in an online casino without having to make a deposit and try the casino with real money, is a way to play without paying, also it is known as money free casino during a short period of time offered by casinos to players to try the casino.
Casinos are always holding promotions to bring people into the casino and entice them to play once they are there. Some casinos offer books of coupons called Funbooks. Some of the items the coupons can be used for include free drinks, two for the price of one dinners, show tickets, and casino logo items such as pens or hats. Many casinos offer these Funbooks as an incentive to those players who come to the casino on a bus trip or with a group of people. Some casinos offer these Funbooks and coupons to the general public just for asking, but most of the time you will receive them as part of a promotion or as a bonus when you purchase other products.
When you book a vacation package you are usually given some sort of coupon book for the casino where you will be saying. Magazines such as Casino Player and the Las Vegas Advisor solicit the casinos for coupons and offer coupon books to their subscribers as an incentive to renew their subscriptions. Steve Bourne's book, The American Casino Guide has coupons in the back.
The most valuable coupon that the casinos offer is one that is sometimes overlooked by many players. It is the Match Play coupon.
How Match Play Coupons Work
A match play coupon is used for the table games. The match play coupons can come in different denominations. Some of the coupons may pay two for one, three for two, or seven to five. Most coupons are limited to the even money bets such as blackjack, the pass line in craps, or the red and black or odd or even on the roulette table. You place your bet along with the match play coupon and when you win you are paid for your bet along with a bonus for the value of the coupons.
For example: If you were playing blackjack and had a $10 match play coupon you would bet $10 along with the coupon. If you win the hand, you would receive $20; $10 for your original bet and $10 for the match play coupon. If you had a $7 /$5 coupon, you would bet $5 along with the coupon, and be paid $7 if you win. Five dollars for your original bet, and two for the coupon.
On most of the even money bets, your odds of winning are a little bit under 50/50. With the house edge, your odds are a closer 49/51. The casino has a house edge because they do not pay off bets at true odds. When you are getting paid double or even $7 for $5 for your bet by using a match play coupon you actually have an advantage over the casino. That is what makes these coupons so valuable. However many players do not realize the value of the coupons, especially if they do not play the table games.
Even if you are a slot player you can take advantage of the match play coupons by making a single bet at the table. You don't even have to take a seat at the table. /manhattan-casino-no-deposit-codes-6-16-2019.html. You can just jump in and play one hand and then go on your merry way. If you are not sure about blackjack you can bet on the red or black or odd or even at the roulette table or for some real excitement you can make a pass line bet on the craps table. In fact, if you are with another person and each of you have a coupon; I can show you a bet that will guarantee a win.
Guarantee a Win
I was on a cruise and we took a shore excursion to a casino in San Juan. We were all given a $25 match play coupon. Some of the people in my group never played the table games and were not about to bet $25 on a single hand even if they did have a match play coupon. I showed them how two players combining their $25 coupons could make a bet that would win them a minimum of $4 but more likely $12. Here is what you do.
Show Me Casinos Near Me
- Two players take their match play coupons to the craps table and wait for a new shooter to roll the dice. One player makes a $25 pass line bet along with their $25 match play coupon. The second player makes a $25 don't pass bet along with their coupon. One of the players also bet one dollar on the 12. That’s it. Now here is what can happen.
- If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11: You lose the $25 don't pass bet along with the $1 bet on the 12. You collect $50 for the pass line bet and you have a net profit of $24 dollars.
- If the shooter rolls a 2 or 3: You lose $25 on the pass line bet along with the $1 on the 12. You collect $50 for the don't pass bet and you have a net profit of $24 dollars.
- If the point is established: you wait for the decision. If the shooter makes the point you will collect $25 on the pass line and if the shooter does not make the point you will collect $25 on the don't pass. Minus the $1 on the 12 and you have a net profit of $24.
- If the shooter rolls a 12: You lose the $25 pass line bet. The don't pass bet is a push. You collect $30 for your bet on the 12. You then take down your $1 on the 12. You now have a profit of $30 and still have a match play coupon to use. If you have more than one coupon, you place another on the pass line or you can team up with another shooter and split the money three ways.
Go For It
What Casinos Give Free Play Near Me Part-time
You should always use your match play coupons. You will not always win if you are using the coupons by yourself but in the long run, you will be ahead when you use them.