Get In On Nearly 100 Table Games
- Card Table Casino Near Me Current
- Casino Near Me
- Show Me Casinos Near Me
- Indian Casino Near Me
- Card Table Casino Near Me Location
- Card Table Casino Near Me All You Can Eat
Cards, dice, spinning ball: Pick your pleasure. We’ve got ’em all—across nearly 100 tables on our massive casino floor. Whether you prefer your stakes high or low, playing against the house or other guests, with bonus or progressive wagers, you’ll find plenty of gaming options to keep you entertained 24/7!
There’s a seat at your favorite table (as well as that game you’ve been dying to try). Is today your lucky day? We’re just about to deal, don’t miss your chance to get in on the next round of these favorites:
- Let it Ride Poker
- And more!
New! Two Blackjack Side Bets In One
Most casino tables fit 7 to 8 guests, so 4 to 5 tables is a good number to keep 100 guests engaged and entertained. Most casino table party rental costs include the services of a professional dealer. Dealers add to the fun as they keep the games above-board and also help guests by coaching them when needed.
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers over 70 live Table Games, including blackjack, baccarat and more. We also offer electronic blackjack, virtual roulette and virtual craps. For information on our one-of-a-kind Table Games events, including invitational blackjack and baccarat tournaments, please contact a Casino Host at 954-283-2726.
- Folding Chair Snack Table/TV Tray Card Folding Table Dining Folding Table Dining Table Bistro Folding Table Brown Red Black Beige White Grey Blue Green Multi Pink $0 - $25 (1) $26 - $50 (10) $51 - $100 (12) $101 - $200 (24) $201 - $300 (2) $301 - $400 (1) $401 - $500 (1) $501 - $600 (1) Wood Metal Steel Yes No Rectangular Square Oblong/Oval.
Place a 21+3 wager and enjoy an additional Top 3 wager, included with your bet. Wagers may be placed in any increment of $1—up to $100.
Going on Now!
Tense, tight or stiff from sitting for too long?
Up your game—get a massage while you play!
Card Table Casino Near Me Current
Relax while you play your favorite table game. Just notify the licensed massage therapist and for $1.50 per minute, get some much-needed relief while you continue to play.
Want more time? Enjoy one of these holiday deals:
- Buy 20 min., get 2 min. free ($1.36/min.)
- Buy 30 min., get 5 min. free ($1.29/min.)
- Buy 45 min., get 8 min. free ($1.26/min.)
Ask a dealer for more details.
Table Games Knows What’s Up
Not only are they experts on every table game from blackjack to baccarat, but our dealers are also the eyes and ears of the Casino. We encourage you to ask them about anything Casino-related, from learning how to play a new table game to directions to recommendations on where to eat. Look for the “Ask Me” signs on the casino floor and take advantage of these great resources, here to serve you.
Casino Near Me
Multi-Link Progressive Wager
Show Me Casinos Near Me
Look for this exciting side bet on the Four Card Poker, Three Card Poker, Mississippi Stud, Ultimate Texas Hold ’Em and Let it Ride Poker tables, connecting the five games into one combined progressive jackpot. A total of 12 tables will participate.
How it works: Simply place the optional $1 progressive side bet before the deal for the chance to win a portion of—or possibly the entire—jackpot. /golden-galaxy-casino-no-deposit-codes-2014.html.
The progressive wager pays when a player holds a three-of-a-kind or higher. And if you’re lucky enough to hold a royal flush, you’ll win 100% of the pot! Even the other players at a major jackpot-winning table will walk away with something substantial (if they’ve placed the progressive wager); a Royal Flush or Straight Flush awards an Envy bonus of $1,000 or $300, respectively.
This new wager is your chance to play for more money—and to win more often! Ask a table games floor supervisor or dealer for additional information or qualifications.
Indian Casino Near Me
|4 of a Kind||$300|
|3 of a Kind||$9|
Mississippi Stud is a poker-based table game where wins are based on the player’s final five-card hand. The skill is in determining how much to raise or fold as the cards are revealed. Find our newest carnival game on the Four Seasons side of the Casino near The Fire Pit and on the Dreamcatcher side of the Casino near The Grand Lobby.
Playing Mississippi Stud
- Players start by making an Ante wager.
- The dealer gives each player two cards face-down, and three community cards are dealt face-down. Players may examine their own cards at this time.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “3rd Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The first community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “4th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The second community card is turned over.
- Players may choose to fold or make a “5th Street” bet, one to three times their Ante.
- The third community card is turned over.
- Wagers are paid out for hands with Jacks or better, according to the pay table below.
- Players may place an optional $1 multi-link progressive side bet for the chance to win even more across ten table games!
Mississippi Stud Payouts
Card Table Casino Near Me Location
|Royal Flush||500 to 1|
|Straight Flush||100 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Full House||10 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pairs||2 to 1|
|Pair of Jacks or Better||1 to 1|
|Pair of 6s thru 10s||Push|
The card game classic, Black Jack and its multiple deck variations all follow the same easy set of rules:
The goal is to get closer to a card total of 21 than the dealer does without busting (going over 21). Each round, all players are dealt two cards; the dealer places theirs one face up, one face down. On a player's turn, they may Hit or Stand or use an advanced move like: Doubling Down and Splitting. To Double Down, double your bet and receive only one more card. Splitting is playing two cards as individual hands. The dealer will then reveal their card and Hit until they reach 17 or bust.
Card Table Casino Near Me All You Can Eat
Number cards are the value of their face; Jacks, Queens, and Kings are all valued at 10; aces are either 1 or 11, whichever makes for a better hand. A Black Jack is a Jack and ace pair. A 'soft' 13-20 is a pair with an ace that adds up to the soft total as the value of the ace may always change to 1.
The quick and dirty strategy for Black Jack is to Hit until you arrive at 17, but there are more nuances for an advanced strategy. Strategy charts are easy to find on the internet and allow for a good idea of when to split or double – such as often with a hand of pairs or a hand of 11 respectively. When playing, double check the house rules as they may be different from Black Jack and Double Deck or Six Deck Shoe.